Club Championship (updated 31st Aug 2018)
The club runs its own internal championships. In October each year the committee selects a number of races over various distances. Club members are allocated points for each race they compete in depending on where they finish compared to other members. At the end of the championships, the points are added up and the person with the highest score wins.
There are male and female, as well as various age group categories and prizes are handed out at the Annual End of Season Party, which usually takes place in November.
If you have any questions regarding the Club Championship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Championship Rules and Races - see updated link below for replacement races
-Click here to download the Club Championship Rules (2017 - 2018)
-Click here to download the Club Championship proposed races (2017 - 2018)
Update - 31st Aug 2018
/assets/Club Championship 2017-2018 310818.pdf
- The Championship will be divided into age categories, with awards being made for the following:
|Senior Men||Senior Ladies|
|Veteran Men over 40 years||Veteran Ladies over 35|
|Veteran Men over 50 years||Veteran Ladies over 45|
|Veteran Men over 60 years||Veteran Ladies over 55|
|Veteran Men over 70 years||Veteran Ladies over 65|
- Championship points will be awarded for finishing places in the race specific to age categories.
- The Club Committee will substitute races in the calendar should this be necessary due to an event being cancelled.
- Every possible effort will be made to replace a cancelled race with one of a similar distance.
- All trophies will be awarded at the End of Season Party & will be at the discretion of the Club Committee.