Windy! It’s an airfield so probably didn’t expect anything less! Try pushing a buggy around it….
Interesting course if you’re over 35 and remember the Cold War and the F1 11’s taking off to go and bomb Libya and other such countries in the 1980’s. It’s also now where Thames Valley police learn how to deal with crime in Reading by the looks of it.
- Rob Evans – chip time of 1:43:49.8
- Kevin French – 3rd Male – chip time of 37:44.8
- Sam Suter – chip time of 46:47 – think looking at results could well be 2nd senior lady
- Gary Warland (and Hamish) – we had to start at the back – chip time of 49:00.5
- Fiona Warland – chip time of 41:55 – first race back post baby